Network Automation Engineer
A top hotel in Chicago is looking for a Network Automation Engineer to join their team. As the ideal candidate, you will have a background in networking, automation, and monitoring. This role combines traditional network skills with a focus on automation of LAN and WAN service. The goal of the Network Automation Engineer position is to consistently deliver a high-quality product with automation by committed delivery dates. If company culture and awesome benefits are important to you, this is a great opportunity!!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with hands-on supporting and troubleshooting on medium to large scale networks
- Experience with design/implementation of complex network solutions with automation
- Advanced knowledge of networking fundamentals including: IP, dynamic routing, switching, load balancing, VPN/GRE tunneling and proxy services
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Networking, automation and monitoring
- Design, implement and support new and existing network services for customers/partners
- Improve performance and availability of network services with tools and automation
- Work closely with project/development teams to increase quality of network deliverables
- Work with Hyatt NOC and support teams to ensure the health of the network thru monitoring tools.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.