QA Contractor North of Boston - Java, Selenium
A well-known provider of educational tools for teachers is looking for a contract Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team north of Boston, and can pay up to $55 per hour.
Our client has over 50 years of experience working to provide more efficient classroom tools to improve teachers’ abilities to teach and students’ abilities to learn. They strive to work directly with teachers to provide the right products and tools to allow them to create a positive learning environment. As a QA contractor, you will be performing both automation and manual test cases on some of their newest web based educational products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Profession experience in QA automation testing
- Familiarity with automation and manual testing best practices
- Experience writing automation test cases using Java and Selenium
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong desire to work on a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% automation testing
- 25% manual testing
- 100% team based projects
- Salary: up to $55/hr depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical insurance coverage
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.