Senior DevOps Engineer
One of the fastest growing health companies in the country is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer.They're trying to revolutionize the way patients in critical condition receive care.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an emerging company that is has more than doubled in the past year. You can expect to be on a small team and having a major impact on the entire company. You will be building a platform from the ground up using cutting edge technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+yrs Linux environment experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Scripting experience in Java or Python
- Strong automation mindset and experience (Terraform preferred but will accept Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker/ Kubernetes
- Ability to work on a geographically dispersed team
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Ability to work from home
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pet Friendly Workplace
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.