A cutting edge startup in the digital health space is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their growing team. The companies mission is to give every child the chance for healthy development. Their clinically-validated developmental assessment, built upon proprietary machine learning algorithms originally developed at Harvard Medical School, tells parents their child's risk for developmental delay and autism. They also help all children reach developmental milestones and improve in areas of parental concern. The companies platform is available to parents via their employers, and they've already served 300,000 families.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer
- Strong experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design, from ideation development to the final product
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, fast-paced agile environments.
- Strong portfolio showing your design process, and has examples of design work from rough sketches to high-fidelity designs
- Experience using design tools for wireframing and prototyping (Sketch, PS, Invision, Pixate)
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS, emails)
- Have shipped multiple products
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
- Candidates must be local
What You Will Be Doing
- Driving UX, UI and visual design efforts from inception to production of beautiful, high-fidelity implementable design assets
- Working cross-functionally to create high-conversion product flows that meet product specifications and user expectations.
- Developing a cohesive design system across multiple platforms for accessibility, usability, and effectiveness.
- Defining user personas and use cases
- Consistently seeking out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Conducting regular user testing to obtain qualitative and quantitative data to inform product direction
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Regular Team Lunches and happy Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefit plan
- Flexible Spending account plan
- Close proximity to Cal ave where you will find lots of great restaurants, bars, stores, and other services
- Snacks/Drinks available throughout the day.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.