Senior Sitecore Developer (with flexible work from home)
A large company in the insurance industry is looking to bring on a Senior Sitecore Developer for a minimum 6-month contract with the possibility of extension/conversion. They’re located in Madison Wisconsin and offer the flexibility of 1 day work from home each week.
You’ll be joining a team of about 8 full time devs and 7 other contractors and you’ll be working directly with one of the leads. They’re rapidly growing and have several new projects on the horizon. You’ll be working on one of two projects they currently have. One is an integration of their main website with third party applications using Sitecore and APIs; the other is updates and enhancements on their universal intranet.
If you’re interested, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Sitecore 8.0 certification is required
- 4+ years’ experience working with Sitecore
- Sitecore infrastructure experience
- Strong .Net background
- Ability to write APIs from scratch
- NoSQL database (MongoDB preferred)
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to jump in and get things done
Desired Skills & Experience
- Glass mapper experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing integrations, updates and enhancements with Sitecore 8.0
- Working with a team of smart developers
- Communicating with Sitecore vendors
- Jumping in with minimal training
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible 1 day work from home each week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.