React Native Developer
One of the top ticketing company for collegiate sports in the U.S. is looking for a React Native Developer to join their Irvine based team. This company provides ticketing software to over 80% of all colleges and is growing fast. They offer competitive salaries up to 125K DOE.
The ideal candidate will be Mid to Senior level mobile developer that works heavily with React and React native. Any node experience is a plus along with testing tools to show the quality of your coding abilities. Experience coding with AWS is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years working with React Native
- 3+ years working with React
- 3+ years working with Redux
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with Node
- Experience working with AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front End Development
- 10% Back End Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.