Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer - Real-Estate
An early-stage startup in San Francisco in the real-estate space is hiring for Senior Ruby on Rails Engineers. They're provide step-by-step guidance in home and loan closing. You’d be responsible for building out their core platform and building and enhancing new features.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience in a production environment
- Experience with building out REST APIs
- Experience with MySQL and Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience working in an enterprise company
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Frontend
- 50% Backend
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K
- Generous equity
- Vibrant office culture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.