Our client, a fast growing startup that is located in the Loop, offers cloud-based software for records/case management, eCitation, digital evidence management, city court/adjudication, real-time data analytics, payment processing, and more. As a .NET Engineer, you will have a high level of self-determination and be able to showcase both software engineering and leadership skills in a team-oriented, collaborative technology culture focused environment by creating and maintaining desktop applications in a team of six.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in .NET Development.
- Proficient knowledge with WinForms or WPF, MVVM, C#, REST, MySQL.
- Experience building Windows desktop applications in WinForms or WPF.
- Qualified experience in design and development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Capable of wearing multiple hats at once.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain and enhance existing desktop applications.
- Team collaboration.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110k/year, DOE
- 3-5% Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.