A game breaking insurance technology that uses machine learning and public information to take manual input time and automate it, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help them begin their journey to a cloud agnostic Saas based solution and the growth of their company from 6 individuals to 90 by 2019.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Environment experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Scripting experience in Java
- Strong Automation mindset and experience (Terraform preferred but will accept Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Docker/ Kubernetes
- Ability to work on a geographically dispersed team
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Ability to work from home
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pet Friendly Workplace
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.