A San Francisco based FinTech startup is hiring a Principal System Architect and can pay up to $200,000/year for the right person.
The company is a well-funded startup that has been around for 5+ years and has the backing of a larger financial company. They are looking to expand in 2019 and need the most qualified engineers around to help them scale and build microservices for their cloud-based application. You will be responsible for migrating them in to Kubernetes as well as managing large scale distributed systems.
You will work on a team of 5 and be one of the most Senior members of the team. This is a role for someone local to the city of San Francisco. No sponsorship or C2C is available for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of Java or Scala experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in production
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience building and managing microservices
- B.S. in C.S.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Affinity for functional programming
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit