A Blockchain Architect looking to work with cutting edge technology will find this an extremely appealing opportunity. At this company, you'll get the chance to build the blockhain of blockchains. If you are a passionate blockhain architect, with a pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit, then this is the role for you!
In this role, you will lead the development team to help define, design, and develop the next generation application used by enterprise companies across the industry.
This company leads from the front in terms of Blockchain integration. This team is looking to double in size in the next eighteen months, so now is the time to join and contribute!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years Cloud experience (Google Cloud, AWS)
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain technologies (BitCoin, Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum)
- Strong understanding of DevOps
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing enterprise applications or decentralized P2P applicatiopns
- Experience implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with any of the following back end languages: Node.js, Java or Go.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with GO is a bonus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Blockhain Architecture
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Lead Responsibilities (Code Reviews and Mentoring)
- Competitive Pay up to $150, 000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Company Tokens
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.