Senior Data Engineer (Real-Time Data)
Data Science and AI is the core of this 50-person start-up that uses Machine Learning for their Voice products that provide scalable voice solutions with Big Data.
This company is hiring for a Principal Data Engineer to help build out a data platform for the existing Data Science team - which is using Machine Learning to automatically train predictive models from real-world custom call data. This solution can detect complex events and predict future behavior with precision and accuracy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building data platforms at scale
- Strong understanding of Spark, Elastic, Kafka, and ETL
- Comfortable reading and improving Java code
- Relational, Data Warehouse, and noSQL schema design
What You Will Be Doing
- Building ETL pipelines
- Ensuring scalable, interactive search capabilities
- Representing data in Elastic, Spark, and Data Warehouses for fast performance and high throughput on high-complexity queries
- Writing clean, concise, readable code
- Working with peers who provide direct and open design feedback