Senior Java Microservices Engineer/ SQL/ Spring Boot/ Sunnyvale
Senior Java Microservices Engineer needed for urgent job opening in Sunnyvale at a leading consumer insights and marketing research company. You will be building Microservices in an AWS environment to upgrade applications designed to gather data about users experiences, recommendation engines for additional products and services. You will work with Spring Boot, Java, Hibernate, SQL, & Oracle. This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact on large scale public facing applications used by 3.4 million of people worldwide. The company is an established start-up with over $50 million in funding by VCs like Andreessen Horowitz.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java Experience
- Expertise in Spring Boot and building Microservices
- 2+ years with complex SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures
- BS or higher in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Database Design
- Application Architecture
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Middle Tier Java, Microservices
- 20% Backend SQL
- 100% Hands On Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K + Match
- Collaborative work environment with great team members
- Flexible work hours
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.