Senior QA Automation Engineer at Boston Workspace Provider
A fast-growing workspace provider is looking to bring on a Senior QA Automation Engineer in their Boston office, and can pay up to $150,000.
Our client is a leading provider of fully-serviced work and meeting spaces in the United States, and were included in Forbes’ Top 100 Most Promising Companies list. Using principles from the hospitality industry, they seek to provide a high level of service to tenant and business clients to ensure top quality meeting spaces. As the Senior QA Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on their new platform anticipating client needs and providing a more flexible workspace experience. Candidates should have extensive automation experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in QA automation
- Experience using either Python or Java as a scripting language
- Experience working on mobile platforms
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to work on new and rapidly developing applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% automation testing
- 25% manual testing
- 100% team projects
- Salary: up to $150,000 depending on relevant work experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical insurance coverage
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid time off benefits
- Generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.