DevOps Engineer (BlockChain)
A DevOps Engineer looking to continue to pursue bleeding-edge technology will find this to be a tremendously appealing opportunity- the chance to marry Cloud Automation chops with one of technology's hottest industries (Blockchain). This role will be working with a team of 3, on my client's rapidly growing and cross-functional Cloud team. This is an Ops-Focused role zeroed in on Cloud-based systems and continuous integration. Networking is a major component.
This company leads from the front in terms of Blockchain integration. This team is looking to double in size in the next eighteen months, so now is the time to join and contribute!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years production Cloud experience (Google Cloud, AWS)
- Advanced CI/CD background (Jenkins)
- Platform architecture knowledge
- Recent Linux Administration background
- Extremely strong in Cisco-Based Networking
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible)
- Can code in any language
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Networking
- 60% Cloud Automation
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $95,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.