This Software-as-a-Service company is harnessing the power of big data and predictive analytics to transform the world of product discovery. Based in Downtown Los Angeles, this company is looking to double their engineering team in 2019. As the newest Front End Engineer, you’ll contribute to the development of scalable single page web applications that are seen by millions of unique visitors daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Consider yourself an expert with ES6
- At least 1 year of professional experience with reactJS
- Expert knowledge with HTML5, and CSS3 (LESS or SASS)
- Multiple years of experience building out single page web applications from scratch
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity with nodeJS or Python
- Basic knowledge of webpack, grunt
- Have worked in a TDD
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End with ReactJS
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully Covered Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options/Equity
- 401k capabilities
- Paid holidays and Sick Time
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Fully stocked kitchen and fridge (La Croix, Red Bull, Snacks!)
- Catered Lunches
- Annual Hackathons
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.