Senior Data Engineer (Spark)
Streaming big data platform provider in SF is building an engineering team to develop the 1st generation of a new product. The ideal candidate will be mid-level or senior IC that has experience with Scala programming or extensive Java experience and willingness to learn new technologies. This person should have experience working on streaming pipelines and ability to write clean code!
This is a great team with which we've done extensive business with. We have direct relationships with the hiring managers and are able to get interviews immediately.
The team is looking to fill these positions ASAP in 2019!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of two years experience with Scala, or six years of Java experience
- Extensive experience with Spark
- Building systems that support transaction-based data at high volumes
- CS degree or very strong programmer fundamentally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience in hands-on technical leadership role
- Experience managing off-shore and on-shore teams
- Experience at Architect, Lead Engineer, Staff Engineer, Principal Engineer, or even hands-on Director of Engineering level