Expert Fullstack .Net Developer
One of Canada’s leading water utility companies that is responsible for building some of the most cutting edge and innovative solutions for critical applications is looking to hire a Senior/team lead developer. They specialize in water pipeline assessments to provide utility managers with a means to protect their assets and rehabilitate failing pipelines.
Currently they are seeking someone who is an expert with the Microsoft technologies as well as a critical thinker and problem solver. They will be building out a cloud based customer management system so experience with AWS/Azure is important. They can offer a salary of up to 130,000 for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- A master of the Microsoft technologies (C#/.Net)
- Production experience with the latest version of MVC or .Net core is a great asset
Desired Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field
- Masters or PHD in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Building out applications from scratch
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% back-end development with C#/.Net
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Company paid trips (2 yearly)
- Company athletics center
- Cafeteria and company paid lunch credits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.