Principle QA software developer in Test located North of Boston
This elite athletic performance optimization software company is expanding their local office. Their software is used by coaching staffs, sports scientists and scouting teams to analyze biometric data and player statistics to create a performance/training optimization plan.
Their platform is used by almost 1,000 professional and collegiate sports organizations. These teams include Real Madrid, Brazil, Chelsea and the Australian Cricket Team. They need a principle engineer in test who can build an automation framework and work with management to steer the direction of the QA department.
Required Skills & Experience
· B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
· Experience building automation frameworks
· Skilled at using Node.js, Mocha.js
· Ability to establish CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, docker, kubernetes
· Commitment to QA best practices and demonstrated a passion for technology
Desired Skills & Experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with cloud-based applications
· Microservices architecture experience
What You Will Be Doing
· 100% Hands
· Lots of Team Collaboration
· Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.