Senior QA Engineer for Top Sports Brand
This company is one of the largest sports brands that is focusing on bettering their relationship with the customers. Their product helps people track, plan and achieve their fitness goals and has over 50 million users. As they continue to grow they are looking for a senior QA engineer to join them.
As a senior member of the team you be testing their main product and building relationship with their customers. They are looking for someone who can build automation frameworks, while maintaining old features and writing new scripts. If you want to join a high-energy and collaborative environment then please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Java and AWS
- Experience with writing automation frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% automation testing
- 100% Hands On
- Tons of Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.