Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
My client, an online dating service provider with a proven track record of dating innovation, is looking for a full stack Ruby on Rails engineer! They pride themselves in connecting Asian singles and bonding them to empower the community.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a right candidate to take this growing business to the next level by trying various creative marketing strategies. The position is available on-site only in a hip coworking space in Bryant Park.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years Ruby on Rails experience
- Track record of building and maintaining large, performant codebases
- 4-year degree in Computer Science is highly preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code review culture
- Well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.