Senior Ruby Engineer
New year, new health goals! This company is a restaurant chain focused on health-conscious foods. They are looking to bring on a Senior Ruby Engineer with experience building out e-commerce platforms. As the company grows, they need help making their online platform meet their demand through an online ordering platform.
They are looking for a candidate who has experience working with scalable web-pages. Candidates should have at least 3 years of professional experience using Ruby on Rails, as well as experience working with Postgres. This position works on a team, so strong communication skills are necessary for success (written and verbal). If you’re interested in a joining a team and company that cares about professional success, mental and physical health, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with Postgres
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledgeable of AGILE methodology
Desired Skills & Experience
- MySQL a plus
- Node.JS a plus
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to write RESTful APIs
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% back end
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Open PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunches from the restaurant
- Ideal location near the Exposition Line
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.