Senior Ruby Engineer | Uptown Dallas | $120k-$140k
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative team as a Senior Level Ruby Engineer?
This company utilizes its highly collaborative environment and expanding team with intentions to build infrastructure for themselves as well as their business partners.
If you’re an aspiring Intermediate Software Engineer that wants to be a part of this growing team, send your resume in today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Willingness to learn from and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Confidence using software version control systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ruby
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, implement, and test high-availability systems for:
- managing business relationships that allow sharing of assets,
- and enabling secure access to both web-based UIs and APIs.
- Support customer issues and requests with the rest of the team.
- Use the existing code base to garner knowledge and understanding of current functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.