First Senior QA Engineer/ AWS Cloud/ San Carlos
A media broadcast computer broadcast company located in San Carlos is planning to bring on their First QA hire to the team!
The engineer will be working on frameworks for applications used to analyze audience responses and reactions and provide advertisers, media, and broadcasting companies with a competitive advantage.He or she will be overseeing a team where he or she will architect and be hands on with building out the Selenium framework and customize it to accommodate new functionalities to the application.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years managerial experience
- Experience building out automation frameworks experience
- Architecture and being hands on
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background as a Software Developer
- Experience conducting automation testing in the AWS Cloud
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% End-to-End Testing
- 30% API Testing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/base
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Paid sick day and holiday pay
- 3 weeks vacation
- Casual work environment
- Performance bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.