Senior Frontend Engineer
A financial-focused consultancy is looking to add a sharp senior frontend developer to their growing team. Located downtown, but with clients globally, they offer technology and business solutions-oriented services to their clients in this fast-changing market.
Your day-to-day includes communicating with members of the UX/UI team, adding responsive UI features to existing applications, collaborating with backend developers, create mockups and prototypes for different consumers. If the notion of working on many different products excites you, then apply today to get a better understanding of the role!
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and 3+ years of working experience using Angular 5 and up
- 1+ year(s) of typescript expertise
- Knowledge of Ionic 5
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- Work experience in companies using SAAS (Software as a service)
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Frontend
- 5% Backend
- 100% Hands On
- XX% Management Duties
- XX% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months Contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Ability to be the leader on a fun development team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.