Front End Tech Lead
A DC startup in the fitness industry is developing a world-class web application that has huge scope for helping users to improve workflow and analytics for the boutique fitness industry. They're also building tools to simplify usage and access for the customers of those studios. They are looking for a Front End Tech Lead -- they can pay up to $155,000, DOE.
This is an early role on a fast-growing team, so you'll have a lot of impact right away. They need someone to help innovate and contribute to the back-end and user experience of their software. Primarily, they're working with Ember.js, Ember, Sass, and D3.js. Other technologies they’re working with are AWS, Elastic Beanstalk, Python, Django, Django REST Framework, and PostgreSQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working with Front End Frameworks, specifically Ember (Angular, Vue or React are OK)
- Extensive experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience building platforms from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience in the fitness industry
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Back End (Python, Golang, Ruby on Rails or nodeJS)
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Work in a well-funded start up environment with brand new technologies
- Great work life balance, work hard play hard environment
- Fitness memberships and great health benefits
- Fast paced environment with equity
- Weekly company activities (happy hours, movie nights, fitness events, etc.)
- Competitive pay
- 3 weeks PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.