User Interface Designer Enterprise Software
A national customer experience agency in the Philadelphia area is hiring a User Interface Designer to work on enterprise web applications for a global financial services firm. This designer is being brought on for a three month engagement and could be extended further depending on upcoming projects.
You will work on a design team and interface with the software development teams both at the client and in the agency. The project you are working on requires strong wireframing using Sketch. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative team on a high-visibility application.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in User Interface Design
- Sketch is your tool of choice
- User-centered design thinking
- Enterprise level project experience
- Strong wireframing skills
- Must be able to work in office 4-5 days a week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior agency experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% User Interface Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Public Transportation Accessible
- Work from home
- flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.