Senior Product Designer
An exciting startup in the FinTech space is looking to bring on full-time permanent Senior Product Designer to their growing team in San Francisco and is willing to pay up to $160,000 a year for the right candidate.
The company has built a large-scale data analytics platform that allows small to medium size businesses to bridge cash flow gaps based on their accounts receivable. With over $100 Million in funding from top Silicon Valley VC’s and a growth margin positive plan, this is a great time to join the company. If you want to work with a strong team of designers with an executive team made up of ex-Google and ex-Facebook leaders, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding traditional design fundamentals
- Experienced with illustrations
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the FinTech space
- 60% Visual / UI Design
- 40% UX Design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.