Senior Product Designer
A well-known San Francisco company which connects freelancers and businesses across the world is currently looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to work on their established design team and is willing to pay up to $180,000 / year, depending on experience.
Their product is widely known as the number one freelancing website in the world. They are currently about to start a complete re-design of the platform along with creating a brand-new experience for both the freelancers and the businesses who use their product. This is a great opportunity to join an established design team where you would work on a product that is used across the globe.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing complex web applications
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the mobile space
- Experience working in both an agency and in house environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UX
- 40% UI/Visual
- 70% Hands on design
- 30% Strategy
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.