Senior Product Manager, Analytics
This tech company in Carlsbad is looking for a Senior Product Manager of Analytics to join their team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to transform requirements to specific analytical reports and tools. This role will involve analytical modeling, root cause analysis, investigation and collaboration with the business partners as well as building analytical structure and framework
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience, including 2+ years in eCommerce
- A/B testing experience
- Product analytics or marketing analytics experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL, HIVE, Tableau
- SAS, R, and/or Python for data manipulation
- Experience with clickstream or app data
What You Will Be Doing
- Provides analytical support to Product Managers
- Creates effective reporting and dashboards
- Ensures accuracy of data capture strategy
- Provides and supports the implementation of product solutions
- Provides data driven insights and delivers recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.