Senior C# Developer
A nationally recognized information company based out of Chicago is looking to expand their office in Fort Worth, Texas by adding a Senior C# Developer to their team. They pride themselves on being a welcoming, energetic, and innovative environment that loves to explore new technologies/tools to be as agile as possible. The company partners with banks, healthcare providers, property managers, and similar companies to provide complete, multidimensional information to help their customers make effective decisions for their business strategies.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent understanding of C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, and experience with modern web development. In this position you will be responsible for designing and developing full-stack greenfield solutions, as well as, supporting existing platforms. If you are looking for a career and company that provides you with the latest tools and allows you to generate creative solutions – this is the position for you! Becoming the new Senior C# Developer also gives you a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and best-practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPIs and Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of SQL and Entity Framework
- Experience with modern web development – React with Redux or Angular or Vue
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Understanding of .NET Core
- TDD experience
- At least 8 years of professional experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintenance
- 60% Back-End
- 40% Front-End
- 100% Hands On
- 70% Team Collaboration
- 30% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-118K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.