Looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join the team of a growing NYC start up building the future of financial media. You would help us build and test new features, execute on our product roadmap, and help drive software and technology decisions. You will be the sole owner of the current android application and will have a direct impact on the user base.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android applications.
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Gradle, and Android Studio.
- Experience collaborating on a large-scale, real-time, production Android application.
- Interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Client persistence with SharedPreferences and Realm.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Familiarity with RxJava / Otto / MVP / Unit and Integration Tests.
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, engineering, or related field
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, & vision
- 401K plan
- Weekly team lunches catering to any dietary restrictions (even vegans!)
- Flexible work environment to make you at home (but at, like, work)
- Unlimited paid vacation