Ruby Developer at West LA company
As mental health has become less of a taboo topic, mental health services and platforms have become more popular and in demand. As a software as a service company, they are industry leading software platform for mental health professionals and they are looking to bring on a Ruby Engineer. Whether it be therapists, social workers, or psychiatrists, their software is both HIPAA compliant and an ecological solution to practice management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Professional experience with React or Ember
- Experience with Postgres and MySQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledgeable of AWS
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Back End
- 50% Front End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Bonuses based on performance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Complimentary lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.