Senior Java Developer
This Irvine based company needs an awesome, passionate software engineer to join us in designing and developing complex, scalable, and highly-available applications for our B2B and B2C ecosystem. The apps you build must stand up to the thousands of concurrent fans fighting for the chance to purchase that last remaining seat in the stadium…and you know it will, because you’ll build it with a micro services architecture and distributed database to give you elastic scalability in the cloud. And every fan’s purchase transaction will complete flawlessly because you implemented automated unit and integration tests to verify that the system meets all functional requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Java8, Spring Boot
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software engineering
- NoSQL technologies like Redis, Couchbase, Mongo, and especially Cassandra
- You collaborate with folks in DevOps to come up with ways to make continuous delivery even faster and more efficient across all our environments, including production
Desired Skills & Experience
- Rabbit MQ or Kafka
- Apache Spark or Hadoop
- Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere DC/OS, Netflix OSS
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Development
- 30% Maintenance
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.