I just partnered up with a manager that is working uses an innovative Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) model to operate with their clients to help greater the efficiency of carious consulting and deployment services specifically for the integration of Workday. Our client is located in the Irving area and they are targeting a developer that would join an established team of engineers as they build and maintain these complex systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with object oriented programming with C#, ASP.Net MVC, and SQL
- 2+ years of experience working with Cloud Technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a math or computer related major
- Exposure to the SOLID principals of software development
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Coding
- 20% Architecture and Design
- 100% Full Stack
- 100 % Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.