Director of Information Security
Our client is a growing Fortune 500 company in Montgomery County that is looking to fill a key leadership role and hire a Director of Information Security to be a liaison between IT and the business. This person will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of IT Security and Risk mitigation standards, best practices, architecture, and systems to ensure security and compliance across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of information security experience including Cyber, GRC, and audit
- Proven ability to build relationships with both IT and business leaders
- Prior experience implementing processes and methods for auditing with both internal and external auditors
- Experience managing the planning and implementation of security administration for all IT Projects
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of security applications, tools, and systems.
- Strong understanding of SOX, HIPAA, and/or PCI compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior involvement in developing and maintaining technology road maps
- Experience managing 5+ direct reports
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or advanced Degree
- Project management experience
- CISSP or other security certifications
- Prior experience supporting enterprise, global security standards
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Focus Information Security
- Competitive Salary: $140,000 - $160,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Target 15% bonus
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.