Senior Infrastructure Engineer
A start-up company in the collaboration space is looking to add their first infrastructure engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be join a developing team to help grow and support their AWS environment.
The dominant focus of this role would be building out their environment, as well as continuing to build out containerization with Docker and K8s.
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level Linux infrastructure support and scripting skills with BASH.
- Exposure to container orchestration
- Ability to write and support Python application code
- Experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines in enterprise environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Open PTO policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.