Technical Project Manager, Blockchain Technology
My client is a Financial Technology start-up in the block-chain and crypto-currency space with over $50 million in funding from their coin sale, and they are hiring a Full-time Project Manager to oversee their Software Development projects from start to finish. They are located in Williamsburg Brooklyn, are willing to pay at or above industry standard for the right person, and are working on some ground breaking initiatives.
Recently featured in Forbes and Bloomberg, this company is changing the way consumers invest in things like Real Estate, Art, and any other fixed-asset, to create liquidity, through coin-based crypto-currency transactions. This is a perfect match for an Agile Project Manager that has experience leading Software development projects, specifically with fin-tech companies, start-ups, or financial institutions.
They have a modern office in downtown Williamsburg, and are composed of top minds from Amazon, Facebook, and top notch fin-tech groups globally.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 plus years of Project Management specific experience
- 1-2 plus years of financial technology experience
- Web, iOS, or Android platform experience is a must
- Work specifically with financial services professionals is necessary
- Expertise in SDLC and Agile best practices is needed
- Cross functional engineering, design, and product experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science and/or MBA is a big plus
- Start up experience is a plus
- Crypto-currency and/or Block-chain experience is a bonus
- 80-90% Hands On
- 10-20% Management Duties
- Continued Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance(Medical, Dental, and Vision) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match
- Equity and eligibility for bonus
- Modern office with excellent amenities including Gym memberships, stocked kitchen, and more
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.