This gaming organization has been a leader in the industry for decades. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer. This employee should be capable of working on automating with other engineers and QA resources. The ideal QA engineer will be able to develop, configure, and maintain automated tests using Python and Selenium WebDriver. Along with executing manual/automated tests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with automation scripting using Python and Selenium
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in back end automation testing and performance testing
- Experience in Jira or similar
Desired Skills & Experience
- CICD (Jenkins) experience
- Experience with tools such as Appium/Applitools
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Automation
- 25% Scripting
- 25% Automating test case and unit tests
- Competitive salary $100-120k/year
- Relocation Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSAs, Supplemental Life and Accident Insurance, Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) PlanApplicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.