Full Stack Developer
Are you interested in being a developer and working for a company in the education space? This company’s platform allows students to apply to and research education opportunities all across the United States and they specialize in students looking for programs within the medical field! You will be adding features and revamping their platform, which is written in Angular 6 on the frontend and NodeJS on the backend. The CTO describes their company as “the Expedia of education” in that it makes the application process simplified for prospective students.
This is an exciting opportunity to put your frontend skills to use to help potential students research different education opportunities! Based in Downtown Chicago they just moved into a new office space because of rapid employee expansion! It is a good time to join this exciting team of developers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Mastery of Angular (if you have 6 that is a huge plus)
- 1+ years of Typescript, HTML, CSS, Grunt, Gulp
- Ability to work on a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience with Ionic
- Knowledge of Node backend is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Angular 6 / React
- Adding new features into the platform
- Build out new projects that are in the pipeline
- Grow your skillsets by using new technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) 5% match
- Potential for stock option’s after 1 year
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.