Front End Web Developer
With over 20 million visitors per month, and nearly 300 million monthly page views, this top-rated website company is looking to add another Front End Developer to their fast-paced team. They are located downtown just east of the river and are offering a great compensation of up to $125k, DOE.
You will be working on a team of developers to build out new webpages from scratch. The pages you are creating will be for families to express condolences and celebrate to lives of loved ones. If you like working with React and Node, this is the spot for you! The ideal candidate is someone who wants to create a great social impact, is goal oriented, and has the end goal of being a solid team leader.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience doing unit and integration testing
- Great communication and organization
- Have strong attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or similar field
- Good problem-solving skills
- Docker experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- React (Redux)
- Node (Express, Webpack)
- Build out custom sites from ground up
- Work on a fast-paced team of developers
- Collaborate with team to come up with new ideas
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual dress
- Free beverages and snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.