Team Lead - Front End
An industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer in their Arlington Headquarters. They can pay up to $140K, DOE.
This data-driven platform gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, they help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with React.
- Experience with ES6 and TypeScript.
- Understanding of the best practices for accessibility development.
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Front End
- 5% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 100% New Development on New Products
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% employer-paid health insurance and benefits
- Commuter reimbursements get you to and from work
- 401k with a Match
- Enjoy free snacks and discounted corporate gym membership
- Advance your skills and get certified with professional development funding (up to $3000 per year)
- Take advantage of generous paid time off, teleworking options and a flexible schedule
- Take a Charity PTO day to volunteer in your community
- We like hanging out: Happy Hours, Team Outings, Chili Cook Off Competition, Holiday Parties and more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.