Junior Site Reliability Engineer
A global finance company is looking to bring on a few new members to assist in their mobile engineering initiative. You will be working in a Linux/cloud environment, building out CI/CD pipelines, improving monitoring and opening up availability of mobile applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree in computer science, or 3-6 years of relative work experience
- Strong Linux systems foundation
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Expertise with Splunk programming
- Coding in either Python, Perl or Shell
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated, team player, excellent communication
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, or Swift
- Experience on modern databases (Redis, Couchbase ..)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.