This company located in Irvine is looking for a Senior Solutions architect which will be working on Large Scale projects focused around moving large .Net and Java applications into the Cloud (AWS). This architect will ideally have experience as a software developer in the past to translate software engineering needs to internal business units and internal customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5+ year of hands on experience as a Solutions architect for enterprise organizations.
- Strong development knowledge with languages such as C#, Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl, Bash, etc.
- VMware and other virtualization products are a must, other Cloud based technologies are a huge plus
- Ability to speak cross-functionally with business units and software engineering teams.
- Ability to communicate project needs across all business lines.
- Database knowledge a huge plus.
- AWS, Docker, Large VMware Environments experience required.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Solutions Architect experience
- 30% AWS initiatives.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.