Director of UX Design
A global marketing technology company serving the world’s leading brands and agencies is looking for a hands-on leader to join their growing design team. The company has a patented Brand Intelligence platform that measures digital engagement to provide a deeper understanding of audiences, their mindset and interests. Their product enables marketers to seamlessly plan and activate cross-channel, programmatic media campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced with enterprise UI/SaaS conventions and standards, with a healthy mix of new approaches and forward thinking
- Product/interaction design, symbolic systems or Engineering Design Degree. Ideally post-graduate design degree preferred in UX design or cognitive science/human factors.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of design.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- A quick study. Methods to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Facility with various design methods and processes, including Agile and iterative development.
- Experience with major design tools including, Sketch, InVision Adobe suite and Omnigraffle.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas and storyboards, to information architecture and interaction design, to UI design & wireframes, as well as visual standards
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
- Analyze user data both qualitative and quantitative to help with design strategy
- Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the user interface of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- Manage and mentor a growing design team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.