Senior Network Engineer
A leading financial securities company located in Westlake is looking to bring on a Senior Network Engineer. The company is in the middle of an infrastructure migration and is looking for a network engineer to help lead and finish this migration to a fully Cisco shop. This engineer will also be in charge constructing/designing infrastructure deployments for the companies clients when needed. The position is a full-time role and has the ability to offer a large competitive salary as well as full-benefits, catered lunches, company outings and more.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a network infrastructure position
- 4+ years experience working with Cisco R/S & ASA Firewall
- CCNA & CCNP Certified Engineer
- 3+ years experience with AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Routing Protocol’s: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and/or ERP
- Experience with F5 Load Balancers
- Experience leading a company’s data migration
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 60% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance(Health, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Company Outings
- Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.