.NET Desktop Developer - Contract to Hire
The Software Developer will be working with the development team to develop, enhance and maintain internal new and legacy systems. Involvement throughout all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle is expected with an excellent opportunity to play a key role on our team and influence key areas of important new projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, modify, develop, and implement software applications and components
- Provide user support for developed software applications and components
- Provide technical assistance and mentoring for Junior Developers
- Study systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Responsible for design and implementation of back-end database
- Maintain documentation of process flow
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in information technology or computer science with experience working in public administration, health administration, non-profit management, social services, business administration, or a related field required
- 7-10 years of professional software development experience
- Experience in developing C# .Net WinForms and WPF Applications
- Extensive knowledge of TSQL: writing stored procedures, triggers etc
- Extensive knowledge in using LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in building APIs
- Experience in creating SOA applications
- Experience in creating Unit and UI tests
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.6+ required. Experience with .Net Core a plus.
- Commitment to stay up to date with new Microsoft technologies
- Experience with DevExpress third party controls a plus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.