The world’s biggest E-Commerce company located in Pennsylvania is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to help expand their Software Engineering team. One of the main responsibilities that you will be doing is building out their CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, and building APIs. This role requires deploying to containers such as Docker and a lot of automation using Chef and/or Puppet. Additionally, you must have some coding experience with either Bash, Powershell, Python or PHP. They work in their own private cloud so having cloud is not a necessity, but if you have some cloud experience that’s a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have strong leadership skills as you will be mentors to the junior engineers and working very closely with the Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
- Cloud experience is a must
- Experience working with AWS or a private cloud environment
- Experience with Angular
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% building CI/CD pipeline
- 50% deploying to containers
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Company Discount – 40%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) all given on Day 1
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Working in their Headquarters
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.