QA Automation Engineer
The client is exclusively focused on providing software testing services, ranging from startups to enterprises. Organization that develop creative solutions for solving complex challenges using latest technology stack have chosen the client as their goto testing partner.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Develop, Execute and maintain automation systems for web sites and mobile apps using Selenium Webdriver in Java, TestNG, Extent Reporting, Maven
- Experience with Rest API testing
- Enable automated testing in CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience being part of an agile/scrum methodology, use of tools like JIRA and familiar with the agile ceremonies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Creative troubleshooting of technical problems
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work in a team
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a major plus
- Knowledge of performance testing concepts and tools a plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.