: Junior QA for Logistics Company in West Boston
This top logistics company has built a transportation management system to help companies improve their business. Using predictive analytics, they help companies of every size capitalize with every new opportunity. Their clients include some of the largest retailers in the country, like Whole Foods.
They are looking for a junior QA Engineer to help build and maintain their current products. They need someone who knows Java and Selenium along with the ability to do automation testing. If you’re looking for a collaborative environment then please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Java and Selenium
- 3+ years of writing automation test scripts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% automation testing
- 100% Hands On
- Tons of Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.